from week ending 10/4/99
Design and Instructions
by Diana Trupiano ©1999
Mini Paper Mache' Box, size and
shape of your choice
Acrylics in White, True Yellow,
Light Blue, True Fuscia, Light Lavender, Black
Clear Gloss Varnish
Round tooth picks
Flat paint brush
- Apply a coat of primer to all surfaces.
- Apply two coats (drying in between) of
light blue to outside box and lid.
- Apply caot of black to inside box and lid.
- With toothpick, apply flowers by dipping
pick into paint, and dabbing onto surface. Then place
point of pick in dot of paint, and draw outward.
- Repeat with remaining colors of paint. Let
- Apply gloss varnish to box and top. Let
back to home page